Friday, January 16, 2009

South Africa

I receive a blog from Floyd and Sally McClung, missionaries and church planters in South Africa (pretty SUPER involved down there), and they are asking for prayer for enough money to be provided to build this new training facility they need to train new church planters at their school in South Africa. Already a ton of money has poured in, but a little more is needed. So, besides asking you to join me, and more importantly them, in praying for this money to be brought in, I was praying that Floyd and Sally and the rest of the All Nations team in Cape Town would have peace about this money coming in. And, after thinking on some of Floyd's words, "But… with 21 more days to go until 45 students arrive for our next church planting/leadership training school, it's getting close to the deadline. I know God is never late so we are trusting for a complete miracle," I realized that they already are at peace. They believe, truly believe, that God's will will be done in this time, and that gives them peace. That's cool.
I kind of wish I believed that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment